Atheist in a Minivan tagged me...
1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before
we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about
their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you
need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your
Easy enough...except being the rebel that I am, I'm breaking the rules and only tagging a couple of folks...so without further ado...
1) My maiden name is Mackay but it's pronounced "Macky". I was called "Wacky Mackay" all through my middle school and high school days. Did I deserve the nick name? Probably.
2) I always fight for the underdog in most situations probably because I so often felt like the underdog myself and could fully empathize with people who were always being picked on.
3) I'm one of the most stubborn people I know which has often served me well, but has caused me grief too.
4) I have two half sisters, a half brother, and a younger full sister. I rarely get to see my siblings...we all live too far from each other.
5) When I was in my 20's I wanted to be a Forest Ranger and dreamed of working in Montana. I was hopeful that I'd land a position where I could ride horseback for days on end out in the wilderness doing my forest ranger thing...what ever the heck that was.
6) I want to use my zeal for the outdoors in an educational capacity and hope to some day be teaching conservation to younger folks and doing my part to bring environmental awareness to the front of people's minds everywhere.
7) When I was about 6 or 7, a lion chased me down and had my whole head in her mouth before her owners pulled her off of me. She was only playing or I wouldn't be writing this right now.
8) Punk rock used to make my head hurt...now I can't seem to get enough of it.
Ok, here's who I'm tagging:
My sister Lynn
My friend Trina