Wednesday, January 30, 2008

HCSNA 2008 Pics



These three above pictures are from Sat night by my campsite. The pictures below are from Sunday's hike. There are so many pictures from Sunday that I'm going to break it down and put the rest up tomorrow.


I love broken down barns. I like to think about who they belonged to, and how old they are.

I bet this is really spooky at night!

I can't figure out what this washed out area is. Looks man made.


Where there is a will there is a way

nice little up hill jaunt

Whoops! This was toward the end of my hike. I don't know the details of what happened but they said they had a small train wreck. That vehicle wasn't far from tumbling down a steep hill.

When I got to the table for dinner, this was waiting for me! My husband did it all by himself.

And he didn't forget the flowers!

2 comments:

Sean Wright said...

Washed out area not a site cleared for a building?

I hope to go camping to a ghost town sometime in April, lots of old stone ruins,

Ginny said...

Ghost towns fascinate me. I like to poke around in old buildings and see what artifacts have been left behind.

It's not for the faint hearted though because those structures can be unstable and harbor lot's of creepy crawly things.

I hope you get to go and explore!