Friday, December 07, 2007

Short Hike

I decided to go take a little walk today out at the Wild Basin Preserve here in Austin. It's a very short easy hike but too noisy! I hate road sounds when I'm trying to connect with nature but I have to take what I can get during the week since my time is limited.

Some pics from today:

These red grasses are nice

Fun little bridge

I think this is my favorite picture from the walk

I love how this pic turned out too. The color really pops with the greys in the background

And of course we all know how much I love waterfalls

One would think I was out in the wilderness today looking at this shot

Moss is cool. Such a gorgeous color green...

A tiny waterfall

I love reflections in water

Scar on the land...heh yeah you can tell I just finished reading Monkey Wrench Gang

No comments: