Virginia Glasser/Technical Director/Licensee Support/Training Coordinator
· Troubleshoot and offer technical expertise when problems are encountered with the network, workstations, any technical equipment such as the digital camera, printers, fax machine, copier, postage machines, etc.
· Educate fellow employees in the use of different software applications to help them become more efficient and automated.
· Web site interface, design, and creation of site content…such as the FAQ's, Marketing Tips, various forms, etc…
· Help maintain the integrity of information being input into ACT and hunt for ways to make ACT more useful.
· Organization of files on the network and keeping them free of clutter
· Maintain the very important daily back up of data from the network.
· Perform diagnostic routines such as disk defrags and scan disk on all workstations as needed.
· Field technical questions about software when sales people need assistance with their prospect's technical questions.
· Prepare laptop computers for training…such as installing updates to software and powerpoint presentations.
- Train licensees in use of all software we provide in their package
- Educate many licensees in the use of their pc, (mainly showing them how to use the operating system)
- Show licensees how to effectively use the inter-net to do research that will help facilitate their ongoing education process and help them with marketing
- Show licensees how to install their software
- Register licensees APS software
- Work with licensees on a daily basis coaching them through sales and marketing activity, suggesting innovative ideas to prepare them for their encounters with prospects, guide them into a more lateral thinking process when facing marketing challenges in today's current market.
- Help licensees create proposals, presentations, letters, business cards, etc.
- Write FAQ's for the Cashflow-Doctor web site as needed.
- Field questions concerning the medical industry and guide licensees towards effective solutions to the frequent problems their prospects encounter during the billing process.
- Offer suggestions to licensees on how to interface with the insurance companies when needing information and direction towards problem solving.
- Take licensee's orders for marketing materials and ship them out when we are short staffed.
- Intake of all email from prospects inquiring about the business and forward it to Annette.
- Respond to daily email correspondence from licensees.
- Assign licensees id numbers and passwords for the LSS.
· Keep track of all inventory.
· Oversee the day to day operations of putting training material together to make sure nothing is excluded that is supposed to be there (equipment, etc.)
· Proof read anything that goes to training (manuals, new materials, etc…)
· Train new employees how to put training material together.
· Create new training material and search for more efficient and cost productive ways to get useful information into the hands of licensees.
· Interface with trainers and make suggestions of how to improve training, based on feedback from licensees.
· Conduct software workshops in the evening, giving an informative overview of each of the software we provide in their package.
· Stay with licensees at training during their evening meal to field questions and make certain everyone has what they need and are happy.
· Internet Research
· Keep track of employee training material, such as tutorial software and videos…checking out these materials to employees as requested.
· Any special project or assistance Annette needs.
· Document in ACT each licensee's software serial numbers for Practisoft and Medisoft
- Creating excell spread sheet for assigning id numbers and passwords to LSS
- Creating new document to be passed out during training which will address "Important - -- Issues to Consider When Filing Healthcare Claims".
- Writing Success Stories for licensees to put their signature on (they want the help because they feel their writing skills are not so great).
- Coordinating with Sheri Baldridge to get a sales rep hired for her. Will make initial contact with potential rep, qualify him/her, make introduction to services, the opportunity, etc., help Sheri formulate a good commission structure and things she will need to add to her agreement between her and the sales rep/and or reps.
- Writing Telemarketing Do's and Don'ts for extranet.
- Add licensee Pics to ACT
- Write reference letter for licensee's doc to sign