Monday, May 21, 2007

The Home Hike

Thomas and I walked his old route yesterday in downtown Austin. It was only five miles but we knocked it out in about an hour and 40 minutes. That was a little tough considering my activity levels this month have been way too low and I'm feeling out of shape already as a result. Time to get back on track.

The weather was very nice though and lots of people were out and about in our great town. No pictures from my camera folks...sorry. But Thomas did take a pic of a cute little squirrel eating a kid's left over push pop that it found. Maybe I can coax him into sending it to me so I can post it here.

Not much else to report other than my latest pair of hiking shoes worked out fairly well. They are made by Keen and are low tops. I'll take a photo at some point...

Hope everyone has a great day today!

No comments: