Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm Getting a Camera!

Ara saw my post and he still has the camera! It wasn't sold yet! He is going to send it to me and let me pay him as I can which is more than generous of him. I know it is just a camera as Ara puts it, but it has a ton of sentimental value and I am going to be so proud to carry it in my hands and take pictures with it. And to add icing to the cake, he is going to teach me a few things about getting the most out of the camera with the settings and stuff. Mind you this is coming from a total photography pro. I am a very lucky girl!

I will do you proud Ara and take lots of cool pictures to share on my blog. When I see you, I hope Spirit doesn't think I'm attacking you when I throw my arms around your neck and give you a giant bear hug. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The generosity of this man is inspirational. I truely believe with what goes around comes around. Your musings and term of phrase cause me mirth, your time will come Ginny when you least expect it!

Iolo

Ginny said...

Yes Ara is a very inspirational person and I've enjoyed his blog for years now.

And I'm very glad you are enjoying my blog. Stay as long as you like :)