Friday, May 30, 2008

Whew, the Craziness Never Ends!

May has been an extremely busy month with projects and events. I have much to catch up on in my blog journal. I look forward to a satisfying summer filled with family fun, and for myself some brutal summer hikes and backpacking trips. You know I love it!

Ben is officially six years old as of the 26th. I'm totally proud of him and he is proud of himself too. He is intelligent, sweet, caring, funny, and fun to do things with. We are having a birthday party for him and I think it will be quite the shindig. I'm planning pizza, almost 200 water balloons, arts and crafts, and a pinata. Clean up ought to be fun! ;)

I've been much happier and more productive these days. I've been doing some art here and there and hope to get to it more often this summer. During the searing days, we will probably do indoor activities.

I do hope to post pictures soon. I have many to share and so little time to get them up here.

Cheers My Friends,
Ginny

2 comments:

Sean Wright said...

I am sitting here with my jacket on loving winter. Good to hear from you Ginny

Ginny said...

Hi there! :)