Monday, May 12, 2008

Ok, Remember that Big Announcement?

A while back in another post I mentioned that I had a big announcement to make, but didn't want to say anything yet because it might not come to fruition. Well unfortunately it didn't. I was going to go on the road with my mom but decided not to.

The plan was to take Ben with me and make a vacation out of it. But when I found out more details about the trip I realized that it wasn't what I thought it was going to be. I was supposed to go with her to Colorado and then on to Montana. I was to be gone for well over a month. But things wouldn't have worked out the way I needed them to, so I had to turn down the trip. Mom understood perfectly of course.

I'll get to Colorado most likely this summer under my own steam and stay a month or so on the ranch with Lynn and her family. I'll get to spend time with my nieces and nephew, and have amazing adventures in the forest.

I've wanted to visit Montana since my early 20's and someday will get there. :)

No comments: