Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom

For some reason I thought I was late telling you happy birthday but then I actually checked a calendar and see that it's tomorrow. So in case I don't talk to you...Happy Birthday!


I took this photo over the weekend at a birthday party for Ben's friend Brom. It took three five year olds a good thirty minutes or more to do any damage to the pinata all this candy fell from. Had we let it go on like that we'd have been there all day, so we ended up taking it down and letting them rip into it with their hands. They had fun. :)

4 comments:

Lynn Kinsey said...

Photographically speaking, Ginny, that is a really cool picture! lol

Little Mama said...

Mmmmmm... Tootsie Rolls! I can't wait til Halloween! I let him do all the work, trick-or-treating for sugary loot, then when he's not looking I pilfer all my favorites!

Unknown said...

WOW, Sugar rush just ahead...

Sharon said...

Hey, thank you for the early HBD greetings! As Lynn said, cool pic! No birthday plans here..just working. It is sort of a "non-birthday", as usual! Lee is working both jobs tomorrow and I'm getting ready to leave for shows on Friday. Not much time for celebrating. oh well...I made it another year, and that's what counts, I guess!