Monday, February 26, 2007

Yesterday's Hike

I took my friend Amber for a short walk yesterday. She had never been to the Barton Creek Greenbelt and wanted to check it out. Quick and easy is what we needed because I was pressed for time and we got a late start.

The greenbelt is pretty but often too crowded. Fortunately we found a few isolated spots that made us feel like we were away from it all. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that Amber likes to climb as much as I do and we found a few places to perch up in the cliffs to quietly observe passer by. This was more of a climbing outing than a walking outing.

I was able to take some decent photos, and Amber snapped a few shots of me climbing. I'm on a new machine now, so it may take a little time before I post the photos.

No comments: