Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Bad Idea

My daughter's friend, who lives around the corner from us is the lead singer in a Punk Rock band named "A Bad Idea". I heard them for the first time and am actually impressed. They have an old school punk sound that is what I think makes Punk Rock pretty great. The whole sound to me is real and unfiltered. These kids are true rockers and they aren't any older than 15 or 16. I love discovering good music and it does the heart good to know there are so many talented young people in our world.

The recording was done in another friend's home recording studio, which isn't a high end one, but very cool none the less from what has been described to me. There are vivid guitars painted all over the walls, and the equipment gets the job done. That's classic.

No comments: