Sunday, January 15, 2006

So I've lost some weight....

I didn't really start out trying to either. It's all the hiking and walking I've been doing and it's doing amazing things for my metabolism. I've been walking or hiking almost everyday now for a couple of weeks. It's paying off too in several ways. For instance, my clothing...especially a pair or two of my jeans, are getting lose on me. I'm constantly having to pull them up! I also have more endurance, can walk further and even go up several flights of stairs before getting winded. Go me!

I think the catalyst that got it all started was I decided to go back on anti-depressants. This time I found a drug with the help of my doctor that is working well for me so far. It's got me back in a motivated state and I'm not in front of the computer as much anymore. I have so many pictures to share too, and am trying to decide how to make them available to friends and family.

I'm also trying to decide if I want to chronicle my weight loss here or not. I feel like I need to journal it someway, but might only mention it here from time to time...that is if I'm doing a good job. *grin*

No comments: