Thursday, December 11, 2008

17 days left!

Hi all,
I only have 17 days left to get my campaign hotter than it is. I need everyone who can to vote, and then pass on the link(see the "share" button). The more people from different sources you can get to vote for me the better! You can send links through email, post them on your blogs, imbed the code directly into your face book accounts, and myspace accts. If you belong to other sites that allow you to post code, you can do that too!

You won't get spam or have to register for anything I promise! Thank you so much bloggers for your continued support. You are a large part of the votes that are coming in. Help me make this thing rise to the top and go as viral as possible. I'm so close to the top twenty...I just need that extra big push to get over the edge and be extremely competitive.

I appreciate each and every one of you!

xoxo,
Ginny


No comments: