Friday, February 26, 2010

My first pictures taken with Ara's camera

Hi all, I have finally found the time and energy to go buy the adapter I needed...only about 5 bucks...not bad. Here are some pictures taken with the new camera via Ara. The photographing opportunities that came my way were many, but I was only able to get a few shots here and there for one reason or another. I am keeping my eye out for more though. Without further delay, here you go! Enjoy my friends.

I am very pleased as you can see by the look on my face. I am having lunch with a person who makes me happy.

looking down below into the water from my perch on a rock above.

A lunch spot with my special friend.

Cocktails on a gorgeous day. This is at the Spider House in Austin

The 360 bridge...I drive down this road to get to a new gluten free bakery I found called the Wild Wood Art Cafe. It is becoming one of my regular haunts.

This is a cocktail I made myself tonight using Bombay Sapphire gin, a twist of fresh orange, tonic water, and a splash of blackberry Izz. Yummy!

Brushy Creek Lake

The lake again

The Labyrinth trail...very tiny little trail but kind of cool

South maybe?


well manicured trail

For your own reading pleasure explaining the trail


You are welcome Kia


I hope this car continues to perform well. I do like it quite a bit.

It is unique, and I like that

Yes those are the boxers of a male companion. Think back to the camping trip that wasn't.

Right after setting up my new tent out at HCSNA before we discovered the fire.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, someone seems to be a very happy bunny at the moment, could it be this mystery companion or what looks like a beautiful day? I think your new camera will spark a renewed fervor artistically, I especially like the shot looking down into the water what great colours and tones. It's good to see that BIG smile...Happy Days!

Moth

Ginny said...

Perhaps it is little of all of the above! Happy days indeed Moth, isn't it awesome? I am renewed once again.

Sharon said...

Great to see your images again...love the beautiful outdoor scenery.