Sunday, January 28, 2007

Tennis Anyone?

Played tennis yesterday with my friend Jamie and it was so much fun. I haven't picked up a tennis racket in years, but despite that, I did alright. Jamie was regional champion or something like that in her area several years back, so I was a little nervous playing her! She went easy on me thank goodness, but she did slam some hurt on me a few times with her killer backhand.

I've always been a decent tennis player, but it was good to prove to myself that I've still got some of my tennis talent left...including my serve. I hope to start playing with Jamie on a regular basis and finally develop the backhand I've always wanted to master but never did. With Jamie's help, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I'll be delivering some devastating backhands of my own. :)

No comments: