Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Lovin the Rain!

We are getting a huge downpour in the fair city of Austin Texas and I love it. I look forward to the creeks drying up after all the rain is gone and do some fossil hunting in a very secret place. I also look forward to camping at Blanco in the very near future. Hopefully the river will be down enough and the place isn't flooded out. We shall see...

In other news, Ben was sick today and had to stay home from school. I think he has a stomach virus, but one can never be too sure about these things. He is doing much better now.

I'm getting on FB a little more, trying my damndest to keep up with everyone, but that place is crazy and I'm saddened that keeping up with people means signing onto a website...sigh...it is what it is. I must join the 21st century...but I'm afraid I will be assimilated.

Not much else to report at the moment...peace out

No comments: