Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Skinny

Ben started school again and is now officially a third grader! He seems to have a nice teacher so far and I haven't heard any complaints about anything. So far so good...but when they start giving homework galore it is going to be a challenge for me to keep Ben interested in doing more school work after a whole day of it. Poor kids...they are tired when they get home.

I can't believe how much like fall it feels already! Wow, 91 degrees feels pretty good! I miss the sun though. It has been behind the clouds a lot for the last day or so. I need sunlight and wonder how well I will be able to deal with the winter. I tend to get the drearies when it is miserable outside and grey skies dominate. I wonder if those artificial light things work.

Work is good, friends are good, family is good. Life is good. Will check back later!

No comments: