Thursday, April 02, 2009

My Car from Hell

Ugh I'm so pissed at my car. It's just a disaster...I constantly have to have it fixed. Something always happens to it...either some ass hole runs into me, or I get hailed on! Windshield broken, light fixture broken out, dents all over the new hood I just bought, ARGGGGGGGHHHHH what the hell universe? I need this car to run somewhat peacefully for the next year at least while I try to save money for a good used car.

I'm not sure what the problem is this time, but it over heated and is being looked at now by a friend of mine who is a mechanic. Shade tree mechanic...if you've got a good one, they are worth their weight in gold because they have very flexible hours. Ah, speaking of...my car is back!
Now THAT is service! I didn't have to lift a finger. I called my mechanic and said "I have a car 911 I need you", and he came right away to get the car, took it away to fix it, and then brought it back. Done in three hours. WOW! If anyone wants his name and number please do let me know...

...Ok, so it turns out that the wreck cracked the radiator and the thermostat was messed up too. Lucky thing though, he said the engine does not appear to have suffered. Woo hoo good news! Total dollars spent...350 smackaroos. I hope this is it with bad car luck for a while.

Other than that bit of misfortune, I am doing well and looking forward to the weekend camping. I plan on trying out my new back packing hammock! I'm spending two...count 'em...TWO glorious nights outside starting Friday. I can't wait! I should have camping pictures up in the future to show off my hammock. SWEET!

No comments: