Thursday, January 20, 2011

Gearing Up for More Camping and Other News

I have a few trips planned in the upcoming months. I've been car camping quite a bit lately but haven't posted much about any of it. The exciting stories are the backpacking ones, and I haven't been backpacking in ages. I will eventually remedy that.

In other news I am in love. It blows me away to write it and still blows my mind to say it out loud. He is a wonderful guy and I've never been treated so amazingly by any man before him. I've been missing a lot in every relationship I've ever had which is increasingly more obvious as time goes by.

I've missed out on a lot, but this man, he has my heart and I'm okay with that. I trust him to take good care of it. I have his too.

4 comments:

Joe said...

Good for you! I'm in love too and its a pretty good thing to be in.

Unknown said...

Hi Ginny, Glad to hear you are winning the struggle of life. Just thought I would say Hi. The posting date of this blog entry was also my daughter's 17th birthday. Love from cousin Lisa

Ginny said...

Hi Lisa! See you found my blog, and I'm happy you did. It is hard to believe how grown up our kids have gotten. I hope yours are doing very well.

I hope to stay in touch, so feel free to write, or call anytime. I probably have very old contact information for you, but I can fix that...

Love from your favorite cousin :)

D and E said...

hey girl...just stopping by and saying hi! im glad to hear that youre doing so well. you deserve it and im glad you got a man that treats you well :) take care chica!